Whether you attended Senior Night or not, we want to hear from you.
- For those that were present, we would appreciate if you completed this brief feedback survey on the presentation.
- For those that were not present, we would love to know why you may not have attended. Please let us know on this form so we can better advertise and plan for future events.
- For every student and parent of the Class of 2016, please use this form to ask us any general questions you have about Senior Night or the college application process. (Contact your School Counselor directly for specific questions about your/your child's individual circumstances.) We will be preparing and sharing a Frequently Asked Questions document with answers to all the questions. The link above is only open until September 24, but always feel free to contact your school counselor whenever you have questions.
- Once a week after school, (beginning Thu. 9/24) the lab will be available for students to work on college application process items, with a School Counselor available for support or to answer questions. Chromebooks will be available and no sign up is necessary. The next few after-school lab dates are listed in the Senior Night slides.
- On October 13, 14, and 15, we are piloting the Open College Labs during the school day, making it available to students each period. Students may sign up to attend for one period over the three days, and must sign up ahead of time for these labs. Sign up details will be sent out soon.
We hope to see everyone at Financial Aid Night in the WHS Auditorium on Wednesday, October 14 at 7 pm.
As always, let us know how we can best support you through your planning for life after high school. We are happy to help!
Senior Night/Senior Classroom Workshop Resources and Handouts
Senior Night Presentation Slides
WHS College Application Procedure for the Class of 2016
Advice from the WHS Class of 2014
Class of 2016 Remind - Sign up Instructions
WHS Counselors on Twitter
Important Upcoming Events
SAT/ACT Registration Deadlines
WHS Fast Facts for the Common Application